The B.C. government just released BC’S Restart: A plan to bring us back together, a four step plan that will lead to the lifting off all restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Step 1 out of 4 includes:
- Up to five visitors for a personal indoor gathering.
- Up to 10 visitors for either a personal outdoor gathering or seated, indoor organized gatherings.
- Up to 50 people for seated, outdoor organized gatherings.
- Indoor dining with up to six people; no mingling with other tables allowed.
- Outdoor sports games with no spectators.Indoor, in-person faith-based gatherings at a reduced capacity based on consultation with public health.